You can use your South Bay Expressway Fastrak® transponder to pay tolls on any California toll road or bridge that displays the FasTrak logo. A list of California FasTrak facilities are listed below:
San Diego County
- South Bay Expressway - SBXthe125.com
- I-15 Express Lanes* – 511sd.com/fastrak
* You can use your South Bay Expressway FasTrak transponder when traveling on the I-15 Express Lanes. If you are carpooling on the I-15 Express Lanes, you don't have to pay a toll. Simply place your transponder in a Mylar® bag before entering the I-15 Express Lanes, which will prevent the transponder from being read. If you do not have a Mylar bag for your transponder to use while carpooling, you can purchase one for $1. Just contact us at (619) 661-7070 and we'll be glad to mail you one, or visit our Customer Service Center at 1129 La Media Road, San Diego, CA 92154. To avoid a violation, please remember to remove your transponder from the Mylar bag and properly re-mount it in your windshield before driving on South Bay Expressway.
Metro Expresslanes (I-10 and I-110) – metroexpresslanes.net
If you have a South Bay Expressway-issued transponder, customers can use the Metro HOT lanes no matter how many people are in the vehicle; HOV discounts will not be provided and the SOV (Single Occupancy Vehicle) rate will be charged.
If you have a Metro-issued switchable FasTrak® transponder and plan to drive on South Bay Expressway, be sure to set the transponder switch to the Single Occupancy setting regardless of the number of passengers. Please visit the Metro Expresslanes website for more information.
- 91 Express Lanes – 91expresslanes.com
- The Toll Roads (SR 73, SR 133, SR 241, SR 261) – thetollroads.com
San Francisco Bay Area
Bay Area Toll Authority (all Bay Area bridges, including the Golden Gate Bridge, I-680 Express Lanes) – bayareafastrak.org
Note for Metro Expresslanes/Toll Roads/San Francisco Bay Area FasTrak customers
If you have a switchable FasTrak® transponder issued by Metro/Toll Road/San Francisco Bay Area and plan to drive on South Bay Expressway, be sure to set the transponder switch to the Single Occupancy setting regardless of the number of passengers.